Are you facing disciplinary proceedings from your professional/regulatory board? We have the administrative law expertise to help your situation.
We can assist you in protecting your rights and defending yourself in these proceedings. Facing disciplinary charges can be an extremely stressful time. The consequences of an adverse outcome of disciplinary proceedings can include suspension and de-registration. If you become aware that your relevant board is considering pursuing disciplinary charges, we can assist to navigate you through the system, seeking to obtain for you the best possible outcome.
For some, this may be negotiation of the charges and an agreed resolution on penalty. For others, it may involve defending the charges through to hearing. Whatever the situation, we will be able to advise and help you through.
Administrative Law Services
- Health Practitioners – Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority (AHPRA)
- Legal Practitioners – Legal Advice Services Commission
- Teachers – The Professional Practice and Conduct Committee appointed by Education Queensland
- Security – Industry licensing unit (Security provider licenses)
- Weapons – Queensland Police
- Immigration Department – Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA)